2010-04-19

Spring near the Sea. Nahariya, April.

The spring in Israel as well as in other countries is filled with freshness and multicolored array. Now in Nahariya the early-flowering roses show the most magnificent first spring attire. And in the first photo you see a favorite rose breed of my husband – Iceberg (Schneewittchen). The buds open into lightly double, pure white flowers with just a hint of pink at first.
Date Palms (Phoenix) (one of the world’s oldest trees and also it is a holy symbol) already form the future crop but now it is very “young” clusters.
Strelizia. Only the one kind of Strelizia with stately white flowers is graded in park near my home. It is named White Bird of Paradise. And in two lasts photos – flowers of Pomegranate.
I started my walk early in the morning. The spring sun hasn’t reached zenith yet, and so photos look very bright and cheerful. Saturday morning. There aren’t a lot of people outside, but in the beginning I’ve taken a walk through my city and then went toward the Sea where yachts have set up a true queue to put to sea.








No comments:

Post a Comment