2010-11-21

The 15th Anniversary of "Green Diamond SJD"

November of this year is very peculiar month for my family. Fifteen years ago my husband and I merged our businesses working before independently. And today looking back the way we had come, I’m thinking – every business has a story. This is ours…
My business was flora and home design, while I was continuing an education in Moscow, upgrading the skills.
Our first joint effort was: opening the art & jeweler gallery in our hometown. We have named it “Green Diamond”.
It was an unusual combination - “The Green Diamond”. It designated our activity: the name of my business The Flower House “Rene” got a word “Green” and the word “Diamond” indicated the my husband’s business.
We would like to make up our own style of new gallery. It was experiment, and at first, even journalists wrote that we united incompatible things before: “Who have told – there is no green diamond in the world?” Actually, green diamonds are found but they are rare quite enough, and we knew about.
It is a true history of our brainchild the “Green Diamond”.
And now I’ve got the photos from my archive the fifteen year’s prescription when we represented gallery “Green Diamond”. I have only few photos and in present I would take everything in another way and other subjects, but just these photos are very dear to me. I look at them and think of these years when I began a new stage of my life, which lead me forward up to this date.












No comments:

Post a Comment