2011-01-07

Year of 2010 imprinted in my memory. January - June

On first days of 2011 year I’ve completed the last page of my photodiary of 2010 and begin a new one.
But today I recollect the events of last year. I divided photos according to months, 2-3 for every, and to my surprise, I spent some pleasant hours “by sorting” my impressions and even have involved in discussion of my husband. I found out, we live “the big life’ within a year and I cannot squeezed all events and my impressions in short post but I’ve tried and chosen some photos. So, today – my year of 2010 from January till June.

January. Tel-Aviv
January. Israel

February. Tel-Aviv

February. Israel


March. Purim Parade. Israel

April. Israel. Summer season open
April. Salzburg Tulips

May. Maybaum. Baden, Austria

May. Tulln, Austria
May. Rose Garden. Baden, Austria
May. Rose Garden Baden Austria


No comments:

Post a Comment