2010-05-29

Austria. Tulips of Salzburg

Last spring’s days, and I would like to return by days when tulips and wisteria still blossomed and the first leaves just open. Before summer has come I once again wanna inhale unique sensation, which will return to me only in year later.

Thereto we shall train to Salzburg. Again we start our travel from Vienna. The travel takes about two and half hour. Here, in Salzburg is cooler than in Vienna and it becomes clear when you take a look at first photo with snow-covered mountain tops surrounding Salzburg. My catch the eye in this trip was sent on tulips which have already faded in Vienna but here I have still had opportunity to find magnificence blossom of tulips and wisteria. Wisteria, its gentle violet-blue pendulous racemes (just before the leaves open) decorated the walls of Mirabel garden and nothing prevented to admire their transparency on a background of the high spring sky.

Today I won’t tell anything about the city, we will return here in autumn. By the way, for the first time I had a trip to Salzburg on autumn and till now that impression is most bright. At this particular time it is possible to feel greatness of the mountains which have already became covered by snow, on a background of the dark sky and in my opinion, this picture even more goes with Salzburg and transfers greatness and monumentalize of surrounding landscape better.
But while all only begins– all comes to life.







No comments:

Post a Comment