2011-03-06

Climing on Mount Carmel

Today I invite to stroll on Mount Carmel. We enter the reserve from the side of kibbutz (a collective community in Israel) Yagur. The plate, just in front entrance, informs visitors that they need to have three liters of water a person (it happens, the tourists lose reference points of routs) and also: don’t disturb animals and plants living in reserve and return before dark. Entrance is free.
We have had this stroll on the day of Tu-bi-Shvat (see my post: Israel. Tu-b'Shvat 2011). And now I wanna note only: it has been at the end of January but it wasn’t winter it was spring. I was absorbing everything: the landscape, the smells, the sun beams, and the blue sky. The bright, fresh grass in my photos, it is true picture and not painted or improved photos with photoshop.
So, we begin a climbing on Mount Carmel. 











No comments:

Post a Comment