2011-05-17

Mornig in Milan

The time have come to move to Europe. I’ll still write about Israel during May but will continue to travel through Austria and Italy as well and my first post is for Milan.
This time we’ve start to travel from Tel-Aviv but not from Vienna. I formed an opinion about Milan airport Malpensa only on back way when we have had more time to examine it. The impression was favorable as I compared Malpensa to Israel airport Ben Gurion which is included into the top five of most perspective airports for their potential of development and uses of their infrastructure in the future.
Nevertheless, on arrival day we were hurried to drive to apartment which became “the base” of our residing for 10 days. The owner met us, quickly showed the flat and invited to glance to his office situated opposite La Scala theatre. Small nuance that was pleasant so much: there was a big dish with fruits on the table. Usually, if I wanna something laid in refrigerator, I order beforehand.
But the biggest “surprise” expected us at night and I was definitely glad that windows of a bedroom turned to the courtyard but not in street. I have meant a Milan tram. When we arrived, I immediately opened all windows to hear the city and sound of church’s bells, nearby there was a church.
With night comes everything was calmed down and suddenly, with interval of 15th minutes around, we hear the roar so loud that I closed the windows and shutters immediately. It was the Milan tram which how I understood next day go along almost every Milan’s street. I never heard this roar in Vienna, the trams aren’t audible there, but in Milan all is sonorous plus the love of Italians to scooters. My tip for travelers: always to be interested, where the windows of your room look in Milan.    
In the morning we went to the walk and spent the first Milan morning in fortress Sforsa and Sempione Park.
I invite to stroll along with me through Milan when there isn’t hot yet and inhabitants are still having a rest in Milan Parks but not leave the city to find the cool on nearest lakes.  



























No comments:

Post a Comment