2010-10-27

Baden in Autumn



Today I wanna distract your attention from Viennese architecture and go to Baden. We already visited Baden during roses’ flowering and now autumn has come. I offer to look at fall Baden’s fall twice. Our first walk has taken place at the end of September and the second one two weeks later. You will see how quickly change the color of fall from green to bright yellow and red.
Baden is the imperial spa town and here are a lot of guests all the year round but in the same time Baden is perfect stating point for excursions into the surrounding area. I mean Haiking and Nording Walking trails.
And now I invite you to walk along magnificent forest roads to ruins of Rauhenneck (right bank of river) and also look at ruins of Rauhenstein castle that situated on the left bank of river. Both castles are dated the 12th century. Our stroll will short, I’m not a good hiker but every time I appreciate the effects of exercise on body and mind.
On a way we admiredwith beautiful views from the mountain and as surprise we find a place where picked up mushrooms and returned to Vienna with “catch” and, please ….. distract a little from everyday cares and stroll along the mountain river Schwechat with me.








No comments:

Post a Comment